Clark Human Resources Council (CHRC) was formed in August 2009 by 60 locators of the Clark Freeport and elected its 1st Board of Directors. To assist the Directors in their organizing activities and in the formulation and implementation of CHRC’s initial programs, the Clark Development Corporation (CDC) and the Clark Investors and Locators Association (CILA) assigned the CDC Industrial Relations Unit (IRU) and the CILA Secretariat to act as the Council’s Program Coordinators. The Program Coordinators played a dual role of being part of the Council’s think tank and acting as its main operating arm. Since then, CHRC has been dedicated to highlighting professional people management as an organization’s core business strategy for success.
Our Strategic Thrusts
- Continuing education and professional development
- Institutionalized and globally competitive HR standards
- Internal capability-enhancement for pursuing industrial harmony
- Proactive partnerships in employment promotion & diminishing skills mismatch
- Serve as an instrument for social progress and an enduring business environment