CHRC envisions becoming the primary venue for communication, coordination and cooperation among Labor, Human Resource and Industrial Relations practitioners in the Clark Freeport Zone and Central Luzon.
- To develop a dynamic organization dedicated to professionalizing the HR/IR practice;
- To sustain the organization through active membership and implementation of professional development and education programs;
- To advocate industrial peace and harmony through responsive HR/IR programs;
- To support business growth and development of members by initiating and sustaining programs for human capital development, quality, productivity, and competitiveness;
- To promote corporate social responsibility as a means of development.
The 2022-2023 Clark HR Council Board of Directors (BOD) is committed to living by and acting the Council’s vision by striving for organizational excellence through continuous innovation and improvement in our people, processes, and thereon service to the HR community.